Spa Electrics ATOM EM Series EMRXL12R2WMPL Retro Fit LED Light Kit (FOR EXISTING Aqua/Lamp®), White
- Get Installation Quote
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
The ATOM Retro Series for 6" Aqualamp is the first in a line of replacement pool light products designed to simply and easily replace existing pool lights. Using a patented detachable cable system and innovative adapter plate design the ATOM Retro replace existing pool lights in minutes, without the need to replace cables or transformers. Being extra safe low voltage; you don't even need to be an electrician! Anyone can replace their pool light and the results will amaze you!
- Replaces existing 6" AQUA/LAMP® Vinyl Pool Lights
- Fits into existing trim (adapter ring) AL7 and AL7-GR (sold separately)
- Features our ATOM Multi Plus LED bulb WHICH works with your existing wall switch/power source or can sync with automation systems. Alternatively, can be controlled remotely with a wireless on/off control unit FOS-KC-01 (sold separately)
- Comes built with 7 colours, a true 4K white, and 4 colour shows
- Simple, quick installation can be done in minutes without the need for an electrician
- Full 3 Year Warranty
- designed and manufactured in Australia
Included in the box
- Retro EMRX Multi Plus Light
- White Aqua/Lamp Retro Adapter Kit
- 18" Cable
|Voltage:||12 V AC|
|Max. Watts:||12 W|
- Spa Electrics
NOTE: Product images are for illustration purposes only and may not exactly match the actual product due to seasonal model, color or design changes. When shopping for parts we strongly recommend to check the SKU or "Part Number" which is listed on each product page. If you are unsure whether this is the correct product or need assistance please contact us.
Just a quick reminder - Toronto Pool Supplies is an online-only store. Our Concord, ON location is a pickup point, not a retail store and we cannot service walk-in customers. If you want to pick up your items in person please place an order online first and we will email you when it's available for pickup.
Hours: Mon-Wed: 9AM-6PM / Thu: 9AM-8PM (Extended) / Fri: 9AM-6PM