The Greentherm 9000 offers an efficiency rating of greater than .99 thermal efficiency, among the highest energy efficiency available on the market today, and innovative features for easy installation, operation and simple maintenance. You will enjoy an industry-leading 15-year warranty on the heat exchanger, and a full 5-year limited warranty on parts.
The Greentherm 9000 Series brings homeowners more than endless hot water. It saves time, money, space, and unnecessary stress.
- Space-saving, state-of-the-art tankless design
- Convenient WiFi enabled app and controls
- User-friendly, multilingual touchscreen interface
Saves energy and money
- ENERGY STAR-rated, highly efficient technology
- Precise temperature control reduces water waste
- Heats only what's needed, limiting unnecessary energy consumption
- Integrates with solar energy systems (max. inlet water temp. 85°C/185°F)
- Significant savings on home energy bills, plus tax benefits
Provides peace of mind
- Endless and stable hot water, on demand
- Integrated freeze protection reduces the risk of unit damage
- Smart hydraulics for fast heat-up and precision (high modulation range 22:1)
- Higher temperature stability at the lowest minimum output (0.3 BTU)
- Increased comfort and durability
- Up to 60' of 2" venting or 280' of 3" venting
- Ease of installation for retrofit or new home construction
- Self adjusting for altitude and gas type
- Service valves already installed on unit
- WiFi available on all models
- Recirculation pump available on some models
- 1/2" gas line compatible
- Field convert from NG / LP
- Greater than 98% thermal efficiency
- 199,000 BTU maximum input
- 11.2 gallons per minute capacity at 35F degree rise
- Minimum activation flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute
- Electronic ignition and patented burner design
- Exclusive safety and precision controls
- Built in freeze protection
- Direct vent, vertically or horizontally with PVC, CPVC or ABS-DWV
7736503581 - 9800 SE - 199,000 BTU, Residential, Non-Circulation
7736503725 - 9800 SE - 160,000 BTU, Residential, Non-Circulation
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
For more information, visit torontopoolservices.ca
Just a quick reminder - Toronto Pool Supplies is an online-only store. Our Concord, ON location is a pickup point, not a retail store and we cannot service walk-in customers. If you want to pick up your items in person please place an order online first and we will email you when it's available for pickup.
New Hours for 2021 Season: Mon-Wed: 9AM - 5PM / Thu: 9AM-8PM (Extended) / Fri: 9AM-5PM