The Horizon Ecosaver Solar Heating Panel, two pack of 30" x 10' panels, is a great option to heat up your pool water with minimum space being occupied.
- Get Installation Quote
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
About The Horizon Ecosaver Solar Heating Panels
Looking for easy solution to warm up your pool water, but also save some space around the pool? Take a look at the Horizon EcoSaver Solar Panel 30" x 10'. These panels are 10' in length instead of the standard 20'-24'.
• Easy installation within an hour, requires a screwdriver
• includes twist and turn water-tight connect fittings
• 30" x 10' panels, two pack
• Easily may be installed to the roof of a shed or garage (requires Horizon Roof Mounting Kit)
• LPDE material which makes panels flexible and resilient
• Raises temperature 10 to 15 degrees Fahrenheit in a 24' pool
• Modular design allows adding extra panels at any time
• 5 year warranty
No posts found
NOTE: Product images are for illustration purposes only and may not exactly match the actual product due to seasonal model, color or design changes. When shopping for parts we strongly recommend to check the SKU or "Part Number" which is listed on each product page. If you are unsure whether this is the correct product or need assistance please contact us.