Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm HD Series
Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm 333 is designed for faster heat-ups and the top-mounted control panel has large a digital display with indicator lights that pinpoint heater or system conditions in case there's a need for troubleshooting. Max-E-Therm features an LED temperature readout with dual thermostat controls, 6-position control panel and PVC union connections. It's very economical in operation due to high energy efficiency. All Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm heaters are certified for low NOx emissions and outperforms industry standards for air pollution exhaust. Max-E-Therm HD heaters are equipped with a curpo-nickel heat exchanger which makes them suitable to operate in saltwater pools.
The Max-E-Therm HD Series heaters are able to operate at 100 or 220 volts. Their flexible and lightweight plumbing, combined with a compact design makes installation easy and the heavy-duty cupro-nickel heat exchanger option now available on 400,000 BTU models.
Power Output: 333,000 BTU
Fuel: Natural Gas
Sta-Rite SR333 HD Features
- Heavy Duty Cupro-Nickel Heat Exchanger suitable for use in saltwater pools.
- Lightweight, yet durable construction lets the unit withstand the harshest of utilizations, such as to low pH, high flow and heavy use.
- Rust-resistant casing - sleek, matte dark housing is made of Dura-Glas - a high-end material that can resist the heat and cold of the elements.
- Best in class energy efficiency. Standard Copper Heat Exchanger 84% efficient. Heavy-Duty (HD) Cupro-Nickel Heat Exchanger 82% efficient.
- Lower Operating Costs - 84% efficiency rating of Sta-Rite SR333 means lower energy consumption and in turn lower costs for you.
- Environmentally Friendly - All SR333 units are low NOx .
- Compact design - Ideal for retro-fit installations.
- Simple to Switch - Change gas sources with installation of separate orifice.
For residential use only.
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years