FlowVis® is the most advanced, affordable, and reliable precision flow meter designed specifically for pools, spas, fountains, and water features. Ingenious in concept and flawless in operation, FlowVis® is a revolution in reliable flow measurement.
FV-J-R 2" or 2.5" 40 GPM Retrofit for existing Jandy® 7305 check valve body
FlowVis® is a revolutionary, patented solution for accurate and reliable fl ow rate measurement in fresh water applications such as swimming pools, spas, fountains, water features, irrigation systems, well water and solar systems. A FlowVis® model also exists for Flotation Tanks and where the Specifi c Gravity has been raised to 1.25 by adding Epsom Salts. Using a design that is based on 'mass fl ow' principles, the FlowVis® provides many benefi ts that include:
- Ease of installation without the need to have 15x of straight pipe
- Installation fl exibility that allows orientation in any position, e.g., horizontal, vertical or even upside-down
- Long life without sticking fl oats or paddle wheels
- Combined Flow Meter and Check Valve in all models except FV-C-S, FV-C-Saline, FV-3, FV-L-DN80, FV-4 and FV-L-DN100.
As fl ow increases, the check valve or safety fl apper moves forward toward its fully open position. The fl apper's angular position is directly related to fl ow rate through the valve body / tee. A calibrated scale on the valve's lid provides a highly accurate reading of the fl ow rate.
- Installation flexibility; installs horizontally, vertically, or even upside-down
- Can be installed right next to other plumbing fittings such as elbows with no effect on accuracy
- ¥97.9% across the entire model range
- NSF 50 Level 1 for eight different FlowVis® models
- Doubles as a check valve (1.5", 2", 2.5" models)
- Clear, easy-to-read scale in GPM or optional LPM with key velocity points (FPS)
- Installs quickly and easily with no calibration required
- Manufactured in the USA
- 15-year design life, 3-year warranty
- Models available for Metric pipe sizes from DN40 to DN100
- The industry's most respected and reliable flow meter
- 97.9% between 10 - 90 GPM (1.5" model)
- 97.9% between 10 - 110 GPM (2" & 2.5" model)
- 98.15% between 90 - 220 GPM (3" model)
- 98.7% between 160 - 300 GPM (4" model)
Warranty: 15-year design life, 3-year warranty
Approvals: NSF 50 (FV-C, FV-3, FV-4, FV-C-S, FV-C-Saline models)
Head losses: Please refer to chart in product brochure
No posts found
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
For more information, visit torontopoolservices.ca
Just a quick reminder - Toronto Pool Supplies is an online-only store. Our Concord, ON location is a pickup point, not a retail store and we cannot service walk-in customers. If you want to pick up your items in person please place an order online first and we will email you when it's available for pickup.
New Hours for 2021 Season: Mon-Wed: 9AM - 5PM / Thu: 9AM-8PM (Extended) / Fri: 9AM-5PM