Quick OverviewPatch Kits are designed for At-Home Quick Fix Applications. Holes and tears greater than 3" should NOT be patched. If holes and tears are greater than 3", the cover should be returned to GLI using the Cover Doctors® Repair and Replacement program.
Self-Adhesive Safety Cover Patch Kit Instructions:
- Contains one 8.5" X 11" self-adhesive patch kit
- Can be cut into multiple smaller patches.
- Thoroughly clean area on both sides of the cover that will be patched. It is important to make sure the area is completely dry before applying the patch.
- Trim any loose threads around the hole so the patch will lay flat.
- Cut the patch so it will overlap the hole by 1" all the way around and round off all corners on the patch.
- Lay cover on a flat solid surface.
- Remove backing from self-adhesive patch and apply to the cover by pressing firmly and work across to remove wrinkles and air pockets.
- For best results, apply a second patch to the backside of the cover by repeating the steps above.
No posts found
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
For more information, visit torontopoolservices.ca
Just a quick reminder - Toronto Pool Supplies is an online-only store. Our Concord, ON location is a pickup point, not a retail store and we cannot service walk-in customers. If you want to pick up your items in person please place an order online first and we will email you when it's available for pickup.
New Hours for 2021 Season: Mon-Wed: 9AM - 5PM / Thu: 9AM-8PM (Extended) / Fri: 9AM-5PM