Quick OverviewPatch Kits are designed for At-Home Quick Fix Applications. Holes and tears greater than 3" should NOT be patched. If holes and tears are greater than 3", the cover should be returned to GLI using the Cover Doctors® Repair and Replacement program.
- Get Installation Quote
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
Self-Adhesive Safety Cover Patch Kit Instructions:
- Contains one 8.5" X 11" self-adhesive patch kit
- Can be cut into multiple smaller patches.
- Thoroughly clean area on both sides of the cover that will be patched. It is important to make sure the area is completely dry before applying the patch.
- Trim any loose threads around the hole so the patch will lay flat.
- Cut the patch so it will overlap the hole by 1" all the way around and round off all corners on the patch.
- Lay cover on a flat solid surface.
- Remove backing from self-adhesive patch and apply to the cover by pressing firmly and work across to remove wrinkles and air pockets.
- For best results, apply a second patch to the backside of the cover by repeating the steps above.
No posts found
NOTE: Product images are for illustration purposes only and may not exactly match the actual product due to seasonal model, color or design changes. When shopping for parts we strongly recommend to check the SKU or "Part Number" which is listed on each product page. If you are unsure whether this is the correct product or need assistance please contact us.