Hayward Universal H-Series Low Nox 400,000-BTU Propane Pool Heater. Alternative model number - H400FDP
- Get Installation Quote
- Size Chart
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
Sizing your Heater
w/ 6 ft. Avg. Depth
|Volume, Gallons||Volume, Liters||Gas Heater BTU|
|12' x 24'||12,960||49,000||100k - 150k BTU|
|14' x 28'||17,640||66,800||150k - 200k BTU|
|16' x 32'||23,040||87,200||200k - 250k BTU|
|18' x 36'||29,160||110,400||250k - 300k BTU|
|20' x 40'||36,000||136,300||300k - 400k BTU|
|15' Round||7,950||30,100||~100k BTU|
|18' Round||9,050||34,250||~100k BTU|
|21' Round||15,580||59,000||100k - 150k BTU|
|24' Round||20,350||77,000||150k - 200k BTU|
Note: all figures are approximate and are meant to be used as a guideline only. Heater performance may vary depending on weather conditions - wind, shade, etc. For sizing solar and electrical heaters, refer to each individual heater's documentation.
The Universal H-Series is an energy-efficient, high-performance, installation-adaptable commitment to the pool service professional.
- Standard Cupro Nickel Heat Exchanger
- Excellent Salt Water and chemical Corrosion Resistance
- Exclusive 'Totally Managed' Cupro Nickel Heat Exchanger Water Flow
- Same Water Velocity Through All Tubes for Faster Heating
- Patented Header By-Pass Design
- Up to 18% Savings by Reducing Pump Run-Time
- 2inx 2 1/2in CPVC Union Plumbing Connections
- Common Union for Installation or Service, Adapts to Larger Plumbing Recommended for Greater Efficiencies
- Low NOx Emissions - Meets Clean Air Quality Standards
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
No posts found
NOTE: Product images are for illustration purposes only and may not exactly match the actual product due to seasonal model, color or design changes. When shopping for parts we strongly recommend to check the SKU or "Part Number" which is listed on each product page. If you are unsure whether this is the correct product or need assistance please contact us.