Universal ColorLogic® color LED lighting will transform your customers' outdoor environments. They're the only, UL-listed lights to retrofit virtually any existing pool and spa with vibrant color - even those with just one light.
Hayward ColorLogic Bulb
A brightly lit pool can become the centrepiece of your backyard, and creates a more welcoming and safe environment for evening swims. With the Hayward ColorLogic bulbs, you can take your pool, your backyard, and your entertaining to the next level.
Why Choose Hayward ColorLogic Lights?
With the new ColorLogic light system, Hayward has introduced one of the brightest lighting systems on the market. These LED lights provide a wide arc of light throughout your pool that is truly flexible and customizable. The ColorLogic system can provide you with standard white light, or be changed out to any of 10 included light color choices. You can even set your ColorLogic lights to run through pre-programmed lighting shows.
These ColorLogic lights are also among the most flexible to install of any other pool lighting system. Suitable for new builds or as an addition to an existing pool, these lights can easily be installed in a variety of positions and places through the pool. Perfect for a wall mount, these lights can even be put into the floor or stairs of your pool, creating a truly customized lighting array.
With all of these features, the ColorLogic system is still incredibly efficient, providing the brightest light with up to 86% less power usage than comparable lighting systems.
Perfect Lighting for Summer Entertaining
Your pool is the centrepiece of your backyard, and creating a beautifully lit pool is a wonderful way to set the atmosphere of any event, or casual summer night of swimming. With the Hayward ColorLogic lighting system, you have the option of changing the theme of any event, and the mood of your backyard with a huge variety of color lighting options.
With a new lighting system, you can make your evening swims safer, more comfortable, and more inviting for your family and guests. With Hayward ColorLogic lights, one system can provides you with all the variety and lighting of many different lights.
100% brighter than any on the market, these energy-efficient, lights deliver spectacular color to pools with a single incandescent light or pools with colored finishes, and breakthrough cost savings and installation versatility for new pools, spas and fountains. All-plastic, low-voltage design, combined with all-plastic Thin Niche eliminates the need for bonding, grounding and GFCI. Thin Niche also reduces cost for dig, steel and gunite because it is only 2.75in front-to-back and mounts to the face of the rebar grid. Pool and spa lights are UL listed for wall or floor installs without a rock guard and can be positioned just 4in from lens to water level - perfect for steps, beach entries and fountains.
*Replacement for obsolete model SP0523CLED
- UL listed for installation in virtually any pool or spa niche
- 100% brighter* than any color LED light on the market
- Use up to 86% less energy than incandescent lights and last 10x longer
- Breathtaking 10 fixed colors and seven color-changing shows
- Can be installed in a little as 4in below the waterline, and on the wall or the floor without a rock guard
- 12V, 2-wire, all plastic design with no exposed metal and an unbreakable lens requires no bond, no ground and no GFCI for safe installation
- Programmable to match ColorLogic or Pentair® SAm® light shows
- 30, 50 and 100' models available
- Available in a switch sync, stand-alone versions or a network version that integrates with Pro Logic
- UCL Thin Niche provides incredible installation savings for new construction
- 300 watt transformer available for multi-light installations
- Ships with smooth white and silver luster starburst trim rings. Additional rings are also available in faux chrome, black, blue, beige, gray and white starburst
|Max. Watts:||120 W|
|Cord Length:||100 Ft|
No posts found
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
For more information, visit torontopoolservices.ca
Just a quick reminder - Toronto Pool Supplies is an online-only store. Our Vaughan, ON location is a pickup point, not a retail store and we cannot service walk-in customers. If you want to pick up your items in person please place an order online first and we will email you when it's available for pickup.