Hayward OmniHub offers the easiest way to add smart control to a pool and spa - at any time! Compatible with Hayward and most other pool equipment brands, pool owners have the ability to access, schedule, and adjust their equipment with their smartphone or voice-controlled devices. OmniHub can be quickly and easily installed by a pool technician and will control virtually every piece of equipment, including filter pumps, heaters, pool/spa lighting, spa settings, AquaRite® salt systems, booster pumps, backyard lighting, and water features.
- Get Installation Quote
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
Features & Benefits
- Easiest and most affordable way to add smart pool control to nearly any pool.
- Seamless Integration: Compatible with Hayward pool products and most pool equipment brands for entire pool and spa pad control.
- Convenient Control: Access, manage, and schedule from anywhere via iOS and Android smartphones and voice controlled devices, including Amazon Alexa.
- Smart Home Expansion: Works with popular home automation systems including Amazon®, Nest®, Control4®, and Crestron®.
- OmniHub includes: wiring base unit, control pad, and 1 Smart Relay for control of equipment including variable-speed pumps, heaters, pool/spa lighting, spa equipment, and salt chlorinators.
- Flexible & scalable: Ability to add up to 2 additional Smart Relays for even more control including booster pumps, cleaner, backyard lighting, and water features.
- Luxurious pool water in the palm of the hand: OmniHub is a simple upgrade to Hayward's AquaRite salt chlorination systems, for both new and existing system installations.
- Expert Line: 3 Years Warranty
No posts found
NOTE: Product images are for illustration purposes only and may not exactly match the actual product due to seasonal model, color or design changes. When shopping for parts we strongly recommend to check the SKU or "Part Number" which is listed on each product page. If you are unsure whether this is the correct product or need assistance please contact us.
Just a quick reminder - Toronto Pool Supplies is an online-only store. Our Concord, ON location is a pickup point, not a retail store and we cannot service walk-in customers. If you want to pick up your items in person please place an order online first and we will email you when it's available for pickup.
Hours: Mon-Wed: 9AM-6PM / Thu: 9AM-8PM (Extended) / Fri: 9AM-6PM