OmniLogic 4 Relay Main Panel by Hayward HLBASE
The OmniLogic HLBASE is a multifunction pool automation control that is expandable to meet all your needs and fully manage your pool/spa system. The OmniLogic can control pumps, valves, lighting, heaters, pool chemistry and more. It offers the next generation of technology to manage pool/spa equipment and the backyard experience. Using a touchscreen interface and network connectivity, the OmniLogic gives the user complete control over both automation and chlorination of their pool and spa.
Although the OmniLogic is easy to use, it is important to completely read through this manual before attempting to install, configure or operate the unit.
The standard Hayward HLBASE OmniLogic offers the following features:
- control up to 4 (expandable to 10) high voltage (120/240V) relays to control pumps, pool lights, yard lights, water features, chemical dispensers and more
- control up to 4 (expandable to 8) automatic valve actuators including pool and spa valves, water feature valves, cleaner valves and more
- control up to 4 (expandable to 8) heaters or low voltage equipment including gas heaters, electric heat pumps, and solar heaters as well as various low voltage devices
- controls up to 16 Ecostar variable speed pumps without the use of a relay
- inputs for up to 4 temperature sensors or external input devices (expandable to 8)
- ethernet port for wired connection to the home's router/access point allowing communication to devices on the home network or on the web
- 125A electrical sub panel that can accommodate up to 12 circuit breakers
- connection for Hayward TurboCell used to generate chlorine
- connection for flow switch used to detect water flow
- input for ORP and pH sensing (HL-CHEM)
- connection for Expansion Panel if more than one OmniLogic is required
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
For more information, visit torontopoolservices.ca
Just a quick reminder - Toronto Pool Supplies is an online-only store. Our Concord, ON location is a pickup point, not a retail store and we cannot service walk-in customers. If you want to pick up your items in person please place an order online first and we will email you when it's available for pickup.
New Hours for 2021 Season: Mon-Wed: 9AM - 5PM / Thu: 9AM-8PM (Extended) / Fri: 9AM-5PM