Hayward IDXLTMB1931 Terminal Block - Remote Connection
Hayward Terminal Block - Remote Connection
In order to ensure the power in a swimming pool heater to be safely taken in and dispersed, it is crucial that all of the included components of an exsisting system, including a terminal block, be functional and in great condition. Swimming pool heaters work in quite tough environment. Thus, no heater will last forever without proper maintenance and service. The IDXLTMB1931 Hayward Terminal Block allows to implement a safe and exact replacement for the terminal block on your Hayward H-Series heater.
Hayward terminal block /w remote connection is made to provide a replacement for the existing part on the Hayward H-Series heaters. The Hayward terminal block from your heater interacts with all of the most needed components, and it is very important to realize that it must be installed by professional licensed technician.
- Cupro-nickel heat exchanger
- Great salt-water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusive totally managed cupro-nickel heat exchanger water flow
- Same Water Velocity Through All Tubes for Faster Heating
- Patented header by-pass design
- Up to 18% savings by reducing pump run time
- 2inx 2 1/2in CPVC Union Plumbing Connections
- Common Union for Installation or Service, Adapts to Larger Plumbing Recommended for Greater Efficiencies
- Low NOx Emissions - Meets Clean Air Quality Standards
No posts found
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
For more information, visit torontopoolservices.ca
Just a quick reminder - Toronto Pool Supplies is an online-only store. Our Concord, ON location is a pickup point, not a retail store and we cannot service walk-in customers. If you want to pick up your items in person please place an order online first and we will email you when it's available for pickup.
New Hours for 2021 Season: Mon-Wed: 9AM - 5PM / Thu: 9AM-8PM (Extended) / Fri: 9AM-5PM