The Jandy Hi-E2 replacement parts are CLICK HERE
- Get Installation Quote
- Size Chart
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
Sizing your Heater
w/ 6 ft. Avg. Depth
|Volume, Gallons||Volume, Liters||Gas Heater BTU|
|12' x 24'||12,960||49,000||100k - 150k BTU|
|14' x 28'||17,640||66,800||150k - 200k BTU|
|16' x 32'||23,040||87,200||200k - 250k BTU|
|18' x 36'||29,160||110,400||250k - 300k BTU|
|20' x 40'||36,000||136,300||300k - 400k BTU|
|15' Round||7,950||30,100||~100k BTU|
|18' Round||9,050||34,250||~100k BTU|
|21' Round||15,580||59,000||100k - 150k BTU|
|24' Round||20,350||77,000||150k - 200k BTU|
Note: all figures are approximate and are meant to be used as a guideline only. Heater performance may vary depending on weather conditions - wind, shade, etc. For sizing solar and electrical heaters, refer to each individual heater's documentation.
This ultra-efficient, low-maintenance heater is the perfect choice when considering economic operation for an extended swimming season. Dual thermostat controls make this an excellent solution for pool and spa combinations.
- A unique forced-air system makes this the ideal heater for use in extreme weather and in difficult or unusual locations.
- Safe and easy to maintain, the Hi-E2 employs our hot surface ignition system, completely eliminating the pilot light
- High-tech composite, corrosion resistant materials and quality construction keeps the Hi-E2 working years longer than the competition
- Trouble free operation - Self-cleaning ignition, automatic venting, and a high velocity heat exchanger work together to provide reliability and safety
- Indoor or out, new construction or retrofit, the Hi-E2 is ideal for both residential and commercial applications
- Hot surface ignition provides quick start-up
- Compact design fits almost anywhere
- Sealed combustion, bronze headers, PVC venting, ASME Certified
- Available in 350K BTU size
No posts found
NOTE: Product images are for illustration purposes only and may not exactly match the actual product due to seasonal model, color or design changes. When shopping for parts we strongly recommend to check the SKU or "Part Number" which is listed on each product page. If you are unsure whether this is the correct product or need assistance please contact us.
Just a quick reminder - Toronto Pool Supplies is an online-only store. Our Concord, ON location is a pickup point, not a retail store and we cannot service walk-in customers. If you want to pick up your items in person please place an order online first and we will email you when it's available for pickup.
Hours: Mon-Wed: 9AM-6PM / Thu: 9AM-8PM (Extended) / Fri: 9AM-6PM