Jandy JXi 260K Natural Gas Low Nox 260,000 BTU Swimming Pool Heater
The JXi replacement parts are CLICK HERE
- Get Installation Quote
- Size Chart
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
Sizing your Heater
w/ 6 ft. Avg. Depth
|Volume, Gallons||Volume, Liters||Gas Heater BTU|
|12' x 24'||12,960||49,000||100k - 150k BTU|
|14' x 28'||17,640||66,800||150k - 200k BTU|
|16' x 32'||23,040||87,200||200k - 250k BTU|
|18' x 36'||29,160||110,400||250k - 300k BTU|
|20' x 40'||36,000||136,300||300k - 400k BTU|
|15' Round||7,950||30,100||~100k BTU|
|18' Round||9,050||34,250||~100k BTU|
|21' Round||15,580||59,000||100k - 150k BTU|
|24' Round||20,350||77,000||150k - 200k BTU|
Note: all figures are approximate and are meant to be used as a guideline only. Heater performance may vary depending on weather conditions - wind, shade, etc. For sizing solar and electrical heaters, refer to each individual heater's documentation.
The Total Package
The JXi heater sets a new standard in pool and spa heating technology with its ultra-compact size, lightweight design, and installation flexibility, making it a top choice for pool professionals and pool owners everywhere. The high-efficiency, low-NOx JXi is available in four BTU sizes, 200K (coming soon!), 260K, 399K, and offered in both natural and propane gas models.
Pro-driven features for the fastest, most customer-friendly installation include:
- Ultra-Compact - 2' x 2' footprint for small space requirements and maximum installation flexibility.
- Lightweight Design - Weighs less than 126 pounds unpackaged for easy maneuverability and transport.
- Best Retrofit Option - Plumbing flexibility for quick Mastertemp® and
Max-E-Therm® replacement that requires no plumbing adjustments.
- Easy to Control - RS485 digital interface is Aqualink®/iAqualink-compatible for pool and spa automation.
- Energy-efficient - 83% thermal efficiency rating and low-NOx design surpasses strict DOE energy efficiency requirements.
- Ultra-Compact Lightweight Design - Easy to store, transport, and install, the JXi is 38% lighter with a 28% smaller footprint.
*Smaller footprint compared to major competitor models
- Flexible Installation - 180° rotatable top so you never need to rotate headers.
- Versa Plumb®-Ready - Installation in the Versa Plumb system reduces plumbing costs and increases energy efficiency, all using the smallest footprint available. Sweep elbow included in all JXi models
- Easy Access - Electrical panel flips up for ease of service.
- Easy Replacement - 3-port header for easy plumbing and drop-in replacement of MasterTemp, Max-E-Therm, and Jandy Pro Series heaters.
- Sidewall Ventilation - Provides versatility and ease of installation.
- High-Efficiency Gas Train and Heat Exchanger Design
- Copper fin heat exchanger tubes for efficient heat transfer
- Single stainless steel burner with robust design
- Blower-driven gas and air mix for reliable performance
- Hot surface ignitor for consistent start-ups
- User-Friendly Control - Digital interface for effortless temperature control and diagnostics with run-time and cycle meter.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
No posts found
NOTE: Product images are for illustration purposes only and may not exactly match the actual product due to seasonal model, color or design changes. When shopping for parts we strongly recommend to check the SKU or "Part Number" which is listed on each product page. If you are unsure whether this is the correct product or need assistance please contact us.
Just a quick reminder - Toronto Pool Supplies is an online-only store. Our Concord, ON location is a pickup point, not a retail store and we cannot service walk-in customers. If you want to pick up your items in person please place an order online first and we will email you when it's available for pickup.
Hours: Mon-Wed: 9AM-6PM / Thu: 9AM-8PM (Extended) / Fri: 9AM-6PM