The Total Package
The JXi heater sets a new standard in pool and spa heating technology with its ultra-compact size, lightweight design, and installation flexibility, making it a top choice for pool professionals and pool owners everywhere. The high-efficiency, low-NOx JXi is available in four BTU sizes, 200K (coming soon!), 260K, 399K, and offered in both natural and propane gas models.
Pro-driven features for the fastest, most customer-friendly installation include:
- Ultra-Compact - 2' x 2' footprint for small space requirements and maximum installation flexibility.
- Lightweight Design - Weighs less than 126 pounds unpackaged for easy maneuverability and transport.
- Best Retrofit Option - Plumbing flexibility for quick Mastertemp® and
Max-E-Therm® replacement that requires no plumbing adjustments.
- Easy to Control - RS485 digital interface is Aqualink®/iAqualink™-compatible for pool and spa automation.
- Energy-efficient - 83% thermal efficiency rating and low-NOx design surpasses strict DOE energy efficiency requirements.
- Ultra-Compact Lightweight Design - Easy to store, transport, and install, the JXi is 38% lighter with a 28% smaller footprint.
*Smaller footprint compared to major competitor models
- Flexible Installation - 180° rotatable top so you never need to rotate headers.
- Versa Plumb®-Ready - Installation in the Versa Plumb system reduces plumbing costs and increases energy efficiency, all using the smallest footprint available. Sweep elbow included in all JXi models
- Easy Access - Electrical panel flips up for ease of service.
- Easy Replacement - 3-port header for easy plumbing and drop-in replacement of MasterTemp, Max-E-Therm, and Jandy Pro Series heaters.
- Sidewall Ventilation - Provides versatility and ease of installation.
- High-Efficiency Gas Train and Heat Exchanger Design
- Copper fin heat exchanger tubes for efficient heat transfer
- Single stainless steel burner with robust design
- Blower-driven gas and air mix for reliable performance
- Hot surface ignitor for consistent start-ups
- User-Friendly Control - Digital interface for effortless temperature control and diagnostics with run-time and cycle meter.
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year