Electronic Water Leveler Maintains consistent water level by detecting low-water conditions and automatically replacing water to a pre-set level. The Levolor® K-1100 detects low-water conditions and automatically replaces water to a pre-set level. It can be used in any situation where a consistent water level is needed. It’s an ideal device for new or existing pool and spa systems. Levolor® electronic water levelers take away the worry of lost water in your pool, spa or water feature. The electronic fill device employs sophisticated electronics that carefully monitor water levels. The device compensates for waves, and its exclusive lock-out feature will not overfill the pool. With no moving parts to break or rust, Levolor® ensures a reliable flow of water.
- No moving parts
- No extra in-deck canisters or under-deck pressurized fill lines
- Waterproof enclosure and suitable for mechanical room environment
- Ideal for pool and spa systems with water features where evaporation and splash out is common
- Easily installed on new or existing pool and spa equipment systems with no modifications needed to the pool surface or structure
- Time-out sequence guarantees against overfilling and hiding leaks
- Can be placed wherever a constant level of water can be measured, such as skimmers or static pipes
No posts found
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
For more information, visit torontopoolservices.ca
Just a quick reminder - Toronto Pool Supplies is an online-only store. Our Vaughan, ON location is a pickup point, not a retail store and we cannot service walk-in customers. If you want to pick up your items in person please place an order online first and we will email you when it's available for pickup.