Zodiac/Jandy/Teledyne Laars R0012200 Pool Heater Fusible Link, Previous Part was #E0099403
Zodiac/Jandy R0012200 Pool Heater Fusible Link
A quality pool heater includes many components and mechanisms to ensure that your pool heater operates safely. In Zodiac and Jandy pool heaters, this includes a fusible link assembly that will shut down your heater in the event of a flow issue.
If your Zodiac or Jandy pool or spa heater is in need of a new fusible link, you'll be happy to know that there is a replacement part designed to get your heater working again.
If you're in need of a new fusible link assembly for your pool, Zodiac and Jandy pool heater owners will be happy to know that installing the Fusible Link Assembly is a fast and simple repair for a pool heating technician. Be sure the R0012200 fits your existing model to get your heater working, fast (see a full list of compatible heaters below).
A note for pool owners: In the past, Jandy Fusible Link was sold under part number E0099403. The R0012200 is the replacement for this previous part number!
- Jandy LXi Low NOx Heater - LXi250, LXi300, LXi400
- Jandy Legacy LRZE Heater - LRZE125, LRZE175, LRZE250, LRZE325, LRZE400
- Jandy Legacy LRZM Heater - LRZM125, LRZM175, LRZM250, LRZM325, LRZM400
- Jandy Hi-E2 Heater - EHE220 (all models), EHE350NC, EHE350PC, EHE350NS, EHE350PS, EHE350NB, EHE350PB
- Jandy Lite2 LD Heater - LD125, LD175, LD250, LD325, LD400
- Jandy Lite2 LG Heater - LG125, LD175, LD250, LD325, LD400
- Jandy Lite2 LJ Heater - LJ125, LJ175, LJ250, LJ325, LJ400
- Jandy LX/LT Low NOx Heater - LX250, LT250, LX400, LT400
Might be compatible with older models as long as the part number is listed in the product manual
No posts found
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
For more information, visit torontopoolservices.ca
Just a quick reminder - Toronto Pool Supplies is an online-only store. Our Concord, ON location is a pickup point, not a retail store and we cannot service walk-in customers. If you want to pick up your items in person please place an order online first and we will email you when it's available for pickup.
New Hours for 2021 Season: Mon-Wed: 9AM - 5PM / Thu: 9AM-8PM (Extended) / Fri: 9AM-5PM