Quick OverviewThese poly patches are the perfect remedy for small tears or damage from rodents, branches or other causes to your winter pool cover.
The patch's adhesive backing makes it easy to use and quick to put on. To use, clean and dry the area around the hole first, remove the back of the patch and press the patch into place. For more significant tears, place another patch on the opposite side of the winter cover so the patches mirror each other. Each kit includes two 8-1/4 inch by 10 inch patches that can be cut to shape and size.
- Cover Patch Kit perfect for patching small tears and perforations in winter pool covers
- Made of a durable poly material
- Adhesive backing eliminates need for glue to secure the patch in place
- Repairs damage made by rodents, branches, etc.
- To use, clean and dry area around hole and apply
- Patch kit comes with two 8-1/4 in. x 10 in. patches
- Patches can be cut to shape
- For best results, round corners on patch to prevent snagging
No posts found
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
For more information, visit torontopoolservices.ca
Just a quick reminder - Toronto Pool Supplies is an online-only store. Our Concord, ON location is a pickup point, not a retail store and we cannot service walk-in customers. If you want to pick up your items in person please place an order online first and we will email you when it's available for pickup.
New Hours for 2021 Season: Mon-Wed: 9AM - 5PM / Thu: 9AM-8PM (Extended) / Fri: 9AM-5PM