Quick OverviewPentair 075173 Thermal Cutoff MMX
- Get Installation Quote
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
Pentair 075173 Thermal Cutoff for Minimax Heaters
In every Pentair heater, the manufacturer has included many different safety features that ensure that your family can enjoy warm, comfortable pool water without risk. One of these parts is the thermal cutoff or fusible link. This small part ensures that your pool heater will be shut down if there are problems. But, if this part is damaged, you'll need to replace it to stop your heater from giving you an incorrect reading.
The 075173 Pentair Thermal Cutoff MMX is designed for use in pentair MiniMax pool and spa heaters. With a simple installation, you can have this part installed and get your heater running like new.
- Pentair Minimax CH Heaters - 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400
- Pentair Minimax CH, 150 IID Heaters - 150
- Pentair Minimax CH 75 and 100 Heaters - 75, 100
- Pentair Powermax Heaters - 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400
- Pentair Powermax Commercial Heaters (Manufactured Prior to 2006) - 525, 750, 900
- Pentair Minimax Commercial Heaters - 525, 750, 900
- Pentair Minimax Commercial Heaters w/ CSD-1 Controls - 525, 750, 900
- Pentair Minimax Commercial Low NOx Heaters - 525, 750, 900
Might be compatible with older models as long as the part number is listed in the product manual
No posts found
NOTE: Product images are for illustration purposes only and may not exactly match the actual product due to seasonal model, color or design changes. When shopping for parts we strongly recommend to check the SKU or "Part Number" which is listed on each product page. If you are unsure whether this is the correct product or need assistance please contact us.