Pool Sign HEALTH REGULATIONS
Pool Sign HEALTH REGULATIONS 18" x 24"
- No person infected with a communicable disease or having open sores on his or her body shall enter the pool.
- No person shall bring a glass container onto the deck or into the pool.
- No person shall pollute the water in the pool in any manner, and that spitting, spouting of water and blowing the nose in the pool or on the deck are prohibited.
- No person shall engage in boisterous play in or about the pool.
- The maximum number of bathers permitted on the deck and in the pool at any time is ________
- The nearest emergency telephone is located at _________
No posts found
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
For more information, visit torontopoolservices.ca
Just a quick reminder - Toronto Pool Supplies is an online-only store. Our Concord, ON location is a pickup point, not a retail store and we cannot service walk-in customers. If you want to pick up your items in person please place an order online first and we will email you when it's available for pickup.
New Hours for 2021 Season: Mon-Wed: 9AM - 5PM / Thu: 9AM-8PM (Extended) / Fri: 9AM-5PM