Raypak 006723F 2" PVC Connector/Nut (Pack of 2) for Raypak Heaters
- Get Installation Quote
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
Raypak 2" PVC Connector for All Models (2 nuts and 2 o-rings included)
For your heater to run correctly, it is important that you have suitable and water-tight fittings to connect your heater with your pool system. The 006723F Raypak 2" PVC connector provides a durable and water-tight connection for your heater, preventing leaks and corrosion over time.
Using the 006723F Raypak 2" PVC Connector
The 006723F Raypak 2" PVC Connector has been designed for use with All Raypak heaters that have 2" fittings. This part allows you to get your heater properly connected, whether you're changing your plumbing or looking for a replacement for a damaged part.
- Raypak / Rheem Above Ground Heaters - P-R106A-AN-C, P-R106A-AP-C, P-R156A-AN-C, P-R156A-AP-C, 130A
- Raypak / Rheem Digital Heaters, Electronic Ignition - P-R206A-EN-C, P-R206A-EP-C, P-R266A-EN-C, P-R266A-EP-C, P-R336A-EN-C, P-R336A-EP-C, P-R406A-EN-C, P-R406A-EP-C
- Raypak / Rheem Digital Heaters, Electronic, Salt Water - P-R206A-EN-X, P-R206A-EP-X, P-R266A-EN-X, P-R266A-EP-X, P-R336A-EN-X, P-R336A-EP-X, P-R406A-EN-X, P-R406A-EP-X
- Raypak / Rheem Digital Heaters, Millivolt - P-R206A-MN-C, P-R206A-MP-C, P-R266A-MN-C, P-R266A-MP-C, P-R336A-MN-C, P-R336A-MP-C, P-R406A-MN-C, P-R406A-MP-C
- Raypak / Rheem Digital Low NOx - P-R207AL-EN-C, P-R267AL-EN-C, P-R337AL-EN-C, P-R407AL-EN-C
Might be compatible with older models as long as the part number is listed in the product manual
No posts found
NOTE: Product images are for illustration purposes only and may not exactly match the actual product due to seasonal model, color or design changes. When shopping for parts we strongly recommend to check the SKU or "Part Number" which is listed on each product page. If you are unsure whether this is the correct product or need assistance please contact us.
Just a quick reminder - Toronto Pool Supplies is an online-only store. Our Concord, ON location is a pickup point, not a retail store and we cannot service walk-in customers. If you want to pick up your items in person please place an order online first and we will email you when it's available for pickup.
Hours: Mon-Wed: 9AM-6PM / Thu: 9AM-8PM (Extended) / Fri: 9AM-6PM