Raypak 009133F Pressure Switch 11 PSI (Special)
- Get Installation Quote
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
Raypak 2100 Pressure Switch 11 PSI - 009133F
For any pool heater to be able to operate properly, it is crucial that the optimal amount of flow and pressure be in place. This protects your heater from extreme heat damage, and shuts down operation if there has been an equipment failure.
If you have a Raypak pool heater and have discovered that your pressure switch is out of commission, you can easily find the replacement part that you need to get your heater running again. For most professional technicians it would take literally a few minutes to switch a pressure switch.
Be sure that the 009133F Raypak 2100 Pressure Switch is the right match for the switch you need for a fast and simple repair.
- Raypak / Rheem Above Ground Heaters - P-R106A-AN-C, P-R106A-AP-C, P-R156A-AN-C, P-R156A-AP-C, 130A
- Raypak / Rheem Digital Heaters, Electronic Ignition - P-R206A-EN-C, P-R206A-EP-C, P-R266A-EN-C, P-R266A-EP-C, P-R336A-EN-C, P-R336A-EP-C, P-R406A-EN-C, P-R406A-EP-C
- Raypak / Rheem Digital Heaters, Electronic, Salt Water - P-R206A-EN-X, P-R206A-EP-X, P-R266A-EN-X, P-R266A-EP-X, P-R336A-EN-X, P-R336A-EP-X, P-R406A-EN-X, P-R406A-EP-X
- Raypak / Rheem Digital Heaters, Millivolt - P-R206A-MN-C, P-R206A-MP-C, P-R266A-MN-C, P-R266A-MP-C, P-R336A-MN-C, P-R336A-MP-C, P-R406A-MN-C, P-R406A-MP-C
- Raypak / Rheem Digital Low NOx - P-R207AL-EN-C, P-R267AL-EN-C, P-R337AL-EN-C, P-R407AL-EN-C
Might be compatible with older models as long as the part number is listed in the product manual
No posts found
NOTE: Product images are for illustration purposes only and may not exactly match the actual product due to seasonal model, color or design changes. When shopping for parts we strongly recommend to check the SKU or "Part Number" which is listed on each product page. If you are unsure whether this is the correct product or need assistance please contact us.
Just a quick reminder - Toronto Pool Supplies is an online-only store. Our Concord, ON location is a pickup point, not a retail store and we cannot service walk-in customers. If you want to pick up your items in person please place an order online first and we will email you when it's available for pickup.
Hours: Mon-Wed: 9AM-6PM / Thu: 9AM-8PM (Extended) / Fri: 9AM-6PM