Pentair/Sta-Rite 42001-0053S Thermistor, Water Sensor
Pentair/Sta-Rite 42001-0053S MasterTemp Thermistor
Pentair pool and spa heaters have a reputation for top performance, providing years of reliable water heating with ease. But, like all pool heaters, Sta-Rite heaters will occasionally need service and repair to continue functioning at their best.
If the Thermistor in your pool or spa heater has been damaged or compromised, your heater may have trouble gauging temperature, or may give you an error code reading of E01. If you've done some troubleshooting and found that you're in need of a new thermistor, Sta-Rite and MasterTemp pool heater owners will be relieved to know that there is a fast and affordable repair available.
Installing the 42001-0053S Sta-Rite MasterTemp Thermistor
The 42001-0053S Sta-Rite/MasterTemp Thermistor is an exact replacement for existing thermistors in Max-E-Temp and MasterTemp pool heaters. For any experienced pool heating technician, this is a fast and simple repair that can be done quickly, with immediate results. Once installed, your new thermistor will provide your heater with an accurate temperature reading that allows it to function as normal.
If your pool or spa heater is in need of a new thermistor, be sure the 42001-0053S part fits your existing model, and you'll be able to get your heater running like it is brand new again.
- Pentair ETi 400 Heater - ETi 400
- Pentair MasterTemp 125 Above Ground Heaters, Natural Gas - 125NA (461058, 461059)
- Pentair MasterTemp 125 Above Ground Heaters, Propane - 125LP (461060, 461061)
- Pentair MasterTemp Heaters, Natural Gas - 175NA (460792), 200NA (460730), 250NA (460732), 250HD (460806), 300NA (460734), 400NA (460736), 400HD (460805)
- Pentair MasterTemp Heaters, Propane - 175LP (460793), 200LP (460731), 250LP (460733), 300LP (460735), 400LP (460737)
- Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm Heaters, Natural Gas - SR200NA, SR200HD, SR333NA, SR333HD, SR400NA, SR400HD
- Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm Heaters, Propane - SR200LP, SR333LP, SR400LP
Might be compatible with older models as long as the part number is listed in the product manual
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
For more information, visit torontopoolservices.ca
Just a quick reminder - Toronto Pool Supplies is an online-only store. Our Concord, ON location is a pickup point, not a retail store and we cannot service walk-in customers. If you want to pick up your items in person please place an order online first and we will email you when it's available for pickup.
New Hours for 2021 Season: Mon-Wed: 9AM - 5PM / Thu: 9AM-8PM (Extended) / Fri: 9AM-5PM