Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm Overview
Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm SR200NA Low Nox Natural Gas Heater. The Max-E-Therm's compact design means it can be installed easily even in tight spaces and makes it ideal for retro-fit installations. Everything about Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm is focused on efficiency: it may be one of the lightest heaters in its class, but it makes no compromise when it comes to delivering exceptional performance.
Sta-Rite SR200 Heater is suitable for outdoor or indoor pools and spas. SR200 incorporates a LED temperature readout with double thermostat controls, temperature security lockout, and 6-position control board. Sta-Rite PMG burner technology enables it to work without an outdoor draft hood and reliable Dura-Glas rust-proof structure ensures your Sta-Rite heater can weather the elements and maintain peak performance.
Power Output: 200,000 BTU
Fuel: Natural Gas
Sta-Rite SR200 Features
- Lightweight, yet durable construction lets the unit withstand the harshest of utilizations, such as to low pH, high flow and heavy use.
- Lightweight - Lightest heater in its class.
- Best in class energy efficiency. Standard Copper Heat Exchanger 84% efficient. Heavy-Duty (HD) Cupro-Nickel Heat Exchanger 82% efficient.
- Lower Operating Costs - 84% efficiency rating of Sta-Rite SR200 means lower energy consumption and in turn lower costs for you.
- Compact design - Ideal for retro-fit installations.
- Simple to Switch - Change gas sources with installation of separate orifice.
- Environmentally Friendly - All SR200 units are low NOx .
- Rust-resistant shell - sleek, matte dark housing is made of Dura-Glas - a premium material that can resist the heat and cold of the elements.
Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm pool heaters can extend your pool by months, making your pool the most comfortable place on earth well into the cold months of autumn. You can rely on Sta-Rite's reputation as a worldwide industry leader and expect unmatched quality, efficiency and durability from Sta-Rite products.
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years