Quick OverviewSta-Rite Max-E-Therm SR200NA Low Nox Natural Gas Heater. The Max-E-Therm's compact design means it can be installed easily even in tight spaces and makes it ideal for retro-fit installations. Everything about Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm is focused on efficiency: it may be one of the lightest heaters in its class, but it makes no compromise when it comes to delivering exceptional performance.
Sta-Rite SR200NA Natural Gas Pool Heater
Nothing is more exciting to a swimmer than the first warm days of the summer. But, when the weather outside starts to get warm, it can take some time for your pool water to catch up and become comfortable enough for swimming. While some people are able to withstand frigid water, for many other people, it can make the pool uncomfortable, and discourage use.
When you add a heater to your pool, you have the ability to take more control over your summer season, opening your pool earlier, closing it later, and ensuring that every member of your family gets lots of fun, active time swimming each year!
Why choose the Sta-Rite Natural Gas Heater?
When you choose the Sta-Rite Natural Gas Heater, you are investing in a pool heater that is trusted by pool owners and pool professionals across Canada and the United States. Built with long-term efficiency in mind, the Max-E-Therm heater exceeds all industry standards for emissions and operation, providing an incredible 84% on heating efficiency. This means that Sta-Rite users enjoy low utility bills, without compromising on power.
Anyone who is short on space will love how compact the Sta-Rite Natural Gas Heater is. Despite the compact, low-profile design, this heater provides powerful and fast heating for your pool. Built to last, this heater has been designed to withstand the harsh conditions of your pool, and will withstand wind, rain, and waterfall without corrosion for many years to come.
Affordable and Reliable Residential Pool Heating
If you're looking forward to enjoying a full summer in the pool, a heater is one of the best ways to ensure that you can maximize your swimming time this year. Fast, powerful, and built to last, it is easy to see why the Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm heater is so highly rated by swimmers and homeowners.
- Lightweight, yet durable construction lets the unit withstand the harshest of utilizations, such as to low pH, high flow and heavy use.
- Lightweight - Lightest heater in its class.
- Best in class energy efficiency. Standard Copper Heat Exchanger 84% efficient. Heavy-Duty (HD) Cupro-Nickel Heat Exchanger 82% efficient.
- Lower Operating Costs - 84% efficiency rating of Sta-Rite SR200 means lower energy consumption and in turn lower costs for you.
- Compact design - Ideal for retro-fit installations.
- Simple to Switch - Change gas sources with installation of separate orifice.
- Environmentally Friendly - All SR200 units are low NOx .
- Rust-resistant shell - sleek, matte dark housing is made of Dura-Glas - a premium material that can resist the heat and cold of the elements.
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
No posts found
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
For more information, visit torontopoolservices.ca