Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm Overview
Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm SR333NA Heater uses is packed with advanced technology and uses a weather-proof frame, effortless controls, and an environmentally conscience exhaust. It is suitable for both outdoor and indoor pools or spas.
Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm 333 is designed for faster heat-ups and the top-mounted control panel has large a digital display with indicator lights that pinpoint heater or system conditions in case there's a need for troubleshooting. Max-E-Therm features an LED temperature readout with dual thermostat controls, 6-position control panel and PVC union connections. Its very economical in operation due to high energy efficiency. All Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm heaters are certified for low NOx emissions and outperforms industry standards for air pollution exhaust.
Power Output: 333,000 BTU
Fuel: Natural Gas
Sta-Rite SR333 Features
- Lightweight, yet durable construction lets the unit withstand the harshest of utilizations, such as to low pH, high flow and heavy use.
- Lightweight - Lightest heater in its class.
- Compact design - Ideal for retro-fit installations.
- Simple to Switch - Change gas sources with installation of separate orifice.
- Best in class energy efficiency. Standard Copper Heat Exchanger 84% efficient. Heavy-Duty (HD) Cupro-Nickel Heat Exchanger 82% efficient.
- Rust-resistant shell - sleek, matte dark housing is made of Dura-Glas - a premium material that can resist the heat and cold of the elements.
- Lower Operating Costs - 84% efficiency rating of Sta-Rite SR333 means lower energy consumption and in turn lower costs for you.
- Environmentally Friendly - All SR333 units are low NOx .
For residential use only.
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years