Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm HD Series
Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm 400 is excellent if you are looking for a lot of power in a small package. It's able to heat pools as large as 20' x 40' while staying true to Sta-RIte's energy efficient approach. With best efficiency in its class and a whole lot of power, Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm 400HD is sure to do the job! The Max-E-Therm HD Series heaters are able to operate at 100 or 220 volts. Their flexible and lightweight plumbing, combined with a compact design makes installation easy and the heavy-duty cupro-nickel heat exchanger option now available on 400,000 BTU models.
All Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm heaters are certified for low NOx emissions and outperform industry standards for air pollution exhaust. Max-E-Therm HD heaters are equipped with a curpo-nickel heat exchanger which makes them suitable to operate in saltwater pools.
Power Output: 400,000 BTU
Fuel: Natural Gas
Sta-Rite SR400 HD Features
- Heavy Duty Cupro-Nickel Heat Exchanger suitable for use in saltwater pools.
- Heats large pools up to 20 x 40 feet in size.
- Best in class energy efficiency. Standard Copper Heat Exchanger 84% efficient. Heavy-Duty (HD) Cupro-Nickel Heat Exchanger 82% efficient.
- Lower Operating Costs - 84% efficiency rating of Sta-Rite SR400 means lower energy consumption and in turn lower costs for you.
- Environmentally Friendly - All SR400 units are low NOx .
- Compact design - smaller than other heaters of similar power.
- Lightweight, yet durable construction lets the unit withstand the harshest of utilizations, such as to low pH, high flow and heavy use.
- Rust-resistant casing - sleek, matte dark housing is made of Dura-Glas - a high-end material that can resist the heat and cold of the elements.
- Simple to Switch - Change gas sources with installation of separate orifice.
For residential use only.
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years