Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm 400 is excellent if you are looking for a lot of power in a small package. It's able to heat pools as large as 20' x 40' while staying true to Sta-RIte's energy efficient approach. With best efficiency in its class and a whole lot of power, Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm 400HD is sure to do the job! All Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm heaters are certified for low NOx emissions and outperform industry standards for air pollution exhaust.
This heater model requires a Natural Gas to Propane Conversion Kit.
Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm 400LP
Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm 400 is excellent if you are looking for a lot of power in a small package. It's able to heat pools as large as 20' x 40' while staying true to Sta-RIte's energy efficient approach. With best efficiency in its class and a whole lot of power, Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm 400LP is sure to do the job! All Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm heaters are certified for low NOx emissions and outperform industry standards for air pollution exhaust.
Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm 400 heaters are equipped with many advanced technological features, such as self-diagnostic algorithms, which can pinpoint heater or system conditions and save money through faster troubleshooting and their exterior is made out of tough hi-tech thermoplastic resin that handles heat dissipation and weathers the elements year-round.
Power Output: 400,000 BTU
This heater is a SR400NA Natural Gas model that requires a Natural Gas to Propane Conversion Kit (see Required Products tab)
Sta-Rite SR400LP Features
- Heats large pools up to 20 x 40 feet in size.
- Best in class energy efficiency. Standard Copper Heat Exchanger 84% efficient. Heavy-Duty (HD) Cupro-Nickel Heat Exchanger 82% efficient.
- Lower Operating Costs - 84% efficiency rating of Sta-Rite SR400 means lower energy consumption and in turn lower costs for you.
- Environmentally Friendly - All SR400 units are low NOx .
- Operate at 100 or 220 volts.
- Compact design - smaller than other heaters of similar power.
- Lightweight, yet durable construction lets the unit withstand the harshest of utilizations, such as to low pH, high flow and heavy use.
- Rust-resistant casing - sleek, matte dark housing is made of Dura-Glas - a high-end material that can resist the heat and cold of the elements.
- Simple to Switch - Change gas sources with installation of separate orifice.
For residential use only.
Manufacturer Warranty:2 Years
No posts found
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
For more information, visit torontopoolservices.ca
Just a quick reminder - Toronto Pool Supplies is an online-only store. Our Concord, ON location is a pickup point, not a retail store and we cannot service walk-in customers. If you want to pick up your items in person please place an order online first and we will email you when it's available for pickup.
New Hours for 2021 Season: Mon-Wed: 9AM - 5PM / Thu: 9AM-8PM (Extended) / Fri: 9AM-5PM