Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm 400 is excellent if you are looking for a lot of power in a small package. It's able to heat pools as large as 20' x 40' while staying true to Sta-RIte's energy efficient approach. With best efficiency in its class and a whole lot of power, Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm 400NA is sure to do the job! All Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm heaters are certified for low NOx emissions and outperform industry standards for air pollution exhaust.
Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm SR400NA Swimming Pool Heater
Operating a pool each year takes a lot of time, and can be extremely expensive. With all of that effort, short summer seasons can be frustrating, and really limit the time your family spends in the pool. When you add a heater to your pool, you can take more control over when you open, when you close, and how much time you get to spend enjoying the sun each year.
With the Sta-Rite Natural Gas Heater, you can heat your pool quickly and easily, and enjoy more outdoor fun this summer.
Why choose the Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm Natural Gas Heater?
The Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm heater is one of the best you can buy if you're looking for a small heater that doesn't take up much space. Despite the compact profile, this heater is extremely powerful - capable of heating even very large pools. Perfect for spa or pool warming, the Sta-Rite natural gas heater is beloved by pool owners and pool professionals.
The Sta-Rite Natural Gas Heater is extremely efficient, exceeding all industry standards and outperforming many other available heaters. With an 84% efficiency rating, you can rely on your Sta-Rite Natural Gas Heater to provide affordable and environmentally friendly pool heating.
Powerful and Compact Pool and Spa Heating
Adding a heater to your pool is one of the best ways to ensure your friends and family get more time swimming each summer. With the Max-E-Therm pool heater, you can rely on fast, powerful, and affordable heating for many summer seasons to come!
- Heats large pools up to 20 x 40 feet in size.
- Best in class energy efficiency. Standard Copper Heat Exchanger 84% efficient. Heavy-Duty (HD) Cupro-Nickel Heat Exchanger 82% efficient.
- Lower Operating Costs - 84% efficiency rating of Sta-Rite SR400 means lower energy consumption and in turn lower costs for you.
- Environmentally Friendly - All SR400 units are low NOx .
- Operate at 100 or 220 volts.
- Compact design - smaller than other heaters of similar power.
- Lightweight, yet durable construction lets the unit withstand the harshest of utilizations, such as to low pH, high flow and heavy use.
- Rust-resistant casing - sleek, matte dark housing is made of Dura-Glas - a high-end material that can resist the heat and cold of the elements.
- Simple to Switch - Change gas sources with installation of separate orifice.
For residential use only.
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
For more information, visit torontopoolservices.ca
Just a quick reminder - Toronto Pool Supplies is an online-only store. Our Concord, ON location is a pickup point, not a retail store and we cannot service walk-in customers. If you want to pick up your items in person please place an order online first and we will email you when it's available for pickup.
New Hours for 2021 Season: Mon-Wed: 9AM - 5PM / Thu: 9AM-8PM (Extended) / Fri: 9AM-5PM