Pentair/Sta-Rite 42001-0105S Volt Plug Kit, 120/240V
- Get Installation Quote
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
Pentair/Sta-Rite 42001-0105S Volt Plug Kit
One of the best parts of Pentair/Sta-Rite pool equipment is the flexibility they are designed with. Pentair creates each of their pumps and heaters for use on your individual setup. The Voltage selector plug kit allows you to set up your heater in a way that works best with your equipment and existing setup. If you're shopping for a replacement voltage selector kit for your Pentair Sta-Rite heater, the 42001-0105S Sta-Rite Volt Plug Kit may be what you need.
The 42001-0105S Sta-Rite Volt Plug Kit can be used on MasterTemp and Max-E-Therm heaters. This kid includes the 120V and 240V plug, allowing you to repair or adapt your heater as needed.
- Pentair MasterTemp 125 Above Ground Heaters, Natural Gas - 125NA (461058, 461059)
- Pentair MasterTemp 125 Above Ground Heaters, Propane - 125LP (461060, 461061)
- Pentair MasterTemp Heaters, Natural Gas - 175NA (460792), 200NA (460730), 250NA (460732), 250HD (460806), 300NA (460734), 400NA (460736), 400HD (460805)
- Pentair MasterTemp Heaters, Propane - 175LP (460793), 200LP (460731), 250LP (460733), 300LP (460735), 400LP (460737)
- Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm Heaters, Natural Gas - SR200NA, SR200HD, SR333NA, SR333HD, SR400NA, SR400HD
- Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm Heaters, Propane - SR200LP, SR333LP, SR400LP
Might be compatible with older models as long as the part number is listed in the product manual
No posts found
NOTE: Product images are for illustration purposes only and may not exactly match the actual product due to seasonal model, color or design changes. When shopping for parts we strongly recommend to check the SKU or "Part Number" which is listed on each product page. If you are unsure whether this is the correct product or need assistance please contact us.
Just a quick reminder - Toronto Pool Supplies is an online-only store. Our Concord, ON location is a pickup point, not a retail store and we cannot service walk-in customers. If you want to pick up your items in person please place an order online first and we will email you when it's available for pickup.
Hours: Mon-Wed: 9AM-6PM / Thu: 9AM-8PM (Extended) / Fri: 9AM-6PM