Pentair/Sta-Rite 42001-0104S Wire Harness 150/230V
- Get Installation Quote
Toronto Pool Services
Pool Equipment installation services are provided by our partner, Toronto Pool Services.
All installations are performed by certified technicians and are backed by a one-year labour warranty. By submitting this form you will share your information with our partner and they will provide you with a quote by email. You are under no obligation to purchase the product or the installation service. Product prices on torontopoolsupplies.ca do not include installation costs.
Pentair/Sta-Rite 42001-0104S Wire Harness Dual Volt
In a pool heater, all of the parts and equipment are under constant stress and pressure. A pool heater operates while exposed to heat, moisture, unbalanced pool water, and extreme temperature changes. The wiring in your heater is also at risk from rodents who make your heater their home in the winter.
If you're in need of new wiring for your Sta-Rite heater, the 42001-0104S Sta-Rite Dual Voltage Wire Harness may be exactly what you need to repair your heater.
The 42001-0104S Sta-Rite Wire Harness Dual Volt is designed for use with MasterTemp and Max-E-Therm heaters. With a quick service call, you can get the 42001-0104S Dual Voltage Wire Harness installed and working after a quick service call.
- Pentair MasterTemp 125 Above Ground Heaters, Natural Gas - 125NA (461058, 461059)
- Pentair MasterTemp 125 Above Ground Heaters, Propane - 125LP (461060, 461061)
- Pentair MasterTemp Heaters, Natural Gas - 175NA (460792), 200NA (460730), 250NA (460732), 250HD (460806), 300NA (460734), 400NA (460736), 400HD (460805)
- Pentair MasterTemp Heaters, Propane - 175LP (460793), 200LP (460731), 250LP (460733), 300LP (460735), 400LP (460737)
- Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm Heaters, Natural Gas - SR200NA, SR200HD, SR333NA, SR333HD, SR400NA, SR400HD
- Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm Heaters, Propane - SR200LP, SR333LP, SR400LP
Might be compatible with older models as long as the part number is listed in the product manual
No posts found
NOTE: Product images are for illustration purposes only and may not exactly match the actual product due to seasonal model, color or design changes. When shopping for parts we strongly recommend to check the SKU or "Part Number" which is listed on each product page. If you are unsure whether this is the correct product or need assistance please contact us.
Just a quick reminder - Toronto Pool Supplies is an online-only store. Our Concord, ON location is a pickup point, not a retail store and we cannot service walk-in customers. If you want to pick up your items in person please place an order online first and we will email you when it's available for pickup.
Hours: Mon-Wed: 9AM-6PM / Thu: 9AM-8PM (Extended) / Fri: 9AM-6PM