Canada-Wide Shipping Look for Free Shipping label on select items!
Pick-up Location 3280 Steeles Ave W, Unit #22
Concord, ON • Click for Map & Hours

Zodiac JXiVFKIT Versaflo Integrated Bypass Assembly

$410.99
JXIVFKIT
Jandy
In stock
+
Price in points: 8220 points
I acknowledge that all replacement parts are final sale and installation of this product must be performed by a professional technician; self-installation can void manufacturer's warranty.

Quick Overview

Jandy Pro Series JXi Versaflo JXIVFKIT Integrated Bypass Assembly Kit

The JXi heater model numbers ending with NK (i.g. JXI260NK) are VersaFlo factory-installed. For other JXi heaters, you can add VersaFlo by ordering JXIVFKIT. Please note that JXi serial numbers beginning with G and earlier will also need R0719500 (Power Interface Board) and R0719400 (Electronic Flue Sensor)

  • Get Installation Quote

The heater is generally used on 4% of the average annual pump runtime, so the remaining 96% of the water flow can be diverted and bypass the heat exchanger in order to save electrical costs and extend the heat exchanger's lifetime. 

The VersaFlo Integrated Bypass for JXi heaters offers:

  • Up to 20% additional energy savings (versus a similar system without VersaFlo)
  • Automation actuation of flow bypass valve is based on call for heat
  • No external plumbing modifications are needed
  • Compatible with JXi models, not compatible with JXi ASME models

Used with:

• Jandy JXi Heater - JXi200N, JXi200NK, JXi200P, JXi200PK, JXi260N, JXi260NK, JXi260P, JXi260PK, JXi400N, JXi400NK, JXi400NN, JXi400P, JXi400PK, JXi400PN

Manufacturer:
Jandy

NOTE: Product images are for illustration purposes only and may not exactly match the actual product due to seasonal model, color or design changes. When shopping for parts we strongly recommend to check the SKU or "Part Number" which is listed on each product page. If you are unsure whether this is the correct product or need assistance please contact us.